No personal information is collected when you browse our website. Should you choose to contact us we will collect information such as your name and email address when you fill in our contact form. We may also collect data about you through direct interactions with one of our franchisees when adding your contact details in to our order book. This will include your full name, contact number, e-mail address, details of your order when ordering products or services, if you subscribe to our newsletter, consent when advising its ok to contact you regarding our products, services and any offers, when you give feedback, automated interactions when you use our site and third parties or publicly available sources, such as Facebook or Instagram.
What we do with information we gather
We will use the information that you provide to contact you regarding your enquiry and may also from time to time send you newsletters relating to our business. Should at anytime you wish to unsubscribe from our email newsletter there is an unsubscribe button at the bottom of the newsletter which will allow you to do so.
We will not sell your information onto a third party, but occasionally we may disclose your personal information to trusted third parties where required by law or when necessary to provide a service to you.
All recent versions of popular browsers give the user control over the cookies they accept. You can set your browser up to accept/reject all cookies or accept/reject cookies for certain websites only. To learn more about how to you can take control of the cookies you accept visit allaboutcookies.org
Links to other websites
We may change this policy from time to time and will update this page with the relevant information. You should periodically check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes that may have taken place since your last visit.
We understand that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is shared and used online. We respect and value the privacy of everybody who visits this website www.doggiediner.co.uk and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here and in a manner that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law. It is very important that information we hold about you is up to date and accurate. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at [email protected]
What data do we collect about you? Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data.
We may process certain types of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data may include your first name, maiden name, last name, username, title.
- Contact Data may include your home address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data may include your bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
- Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us.
How we collect your personal data. We collect data about you through a variety of different methods including:
- Direct interactions: You may provide data by filling in forms on our premises (or otherwise), or at an event, or by communicating with us by post, phone, email or otherwise, including when you:
- Order our products or services;
- Subscribe to our service;
- Request resources or marketing to be sent to you;
- Enter a competition, prize draw or promotion;
- Give us feedback.
How we use your personal data. We will only use your personal data when legally permitted. The most common uses of your personal data are:
- Where we need to perform the contract between us.
- Where is it necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligations.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal ground for processing your personal data, other than in relation to sending marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by emailing us at [email protected]
Purposes for processing your personal data
Set out below is a description of the ways we intend to use your personal data and the legal ground on which we process such data. We have also explained what our legitimate interests are where relevant. All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason for which it was first collected. We will comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times. Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data, or because it is in our legitimate interests. Specifically, we may use your data for the following purposes:
Personalising and tailoring your experience on our site.
- Supplying our products and services to you (please note that we require your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you).
- Personalising and tailoring our products and services for you.
- Replying to emails from you.
- Supplying you with emails that you have opted into (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by emailing [email protected]o.uk. With your permission and where permitted by law, we may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email, telephone or post with information, news and offers on our products and events. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that we fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003. You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it.
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased goods or attended events with us and have not opted out of receiving that marketing. You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt out links on any marketing message sent to you or by emailing us at [email protected] at any time. We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it. We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
Disclosures of your personal data
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below. Service providers who provide IT and system administration services. Professional advisers including auditors who provide consultancy and accounting services. We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security or your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Security To protect your personal information
We take reasonable precautions and follow best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. We limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. By law, we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes. In some circumstances, you can ask us to delete your data: see below for further information.
- Your legal rights
- Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent
You can see more about these rights at: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/ If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at [email protected] You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response. We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally, it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
Age of consent
By using this site, you represent that you are over 18 years old and/or have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Any queries relating to our use of your information should be addressed to [email protected]